Olympiad Period  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How you would like olympiad period?

• Make it 2 weeks to increase daily pvp in the server.
    • Leave it 1 week as it is,im an Olympiad player.
    • I dont care

Posted (edited)

Hello i would like to start a poll for olympiad period.I think it would be good to make it 2 weeks instead of 1 so u can force ppl to go out for some daily pvps.I notice that before and after epics pvp ppl are going straight for olympiad,the 2 weeks period could avoid that.

Best regards

Edited by EyeWitness

ofcourse 2 week.... if u let it 1 week server will die fast coz of no pvp's

I agree for 2 weeks. 

I see different project  with better changes for direction PvP !

Cya on spots in Opening!

We are waiting more votes. Currently our intention is to change it for 2 weeks.

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, Alejandro said:

We are waiting more votes. Currently our intention is to change it for 2 weeks.

What about stop making servers every 2 weeks? What about this intention? coz i bet in ur plans are to open 3 more servers  b4 summer. Right after u open new server forum is dead talking about Administration staff, no response to people who ask for help. Moreoever every second topic is advertisement for some other server and those topic are not deleted. You are talking about olympiad like it's main thing why server has no pvp. Last server was dead b4 even first heroes, so look for other stuff that have to be fixed. I have 2 advice like turn off donate for most stuff for 2-3 weeks. Also ban botters coz that jail for 3h its pure joke. I can even help u make it easier by telling top botting spots which is most DV spots (Leech/Gem dragons especially), Most LOA spots (Kariks,Bridge especially), SOA, Anomic Founder.

Edited by bzinga

3 hours ago, bzinga said:

What about stop making servers every 2 weeks? What about this intention? coz i bet in ur plans are to open 3 more servers  b4 summer. Right after u open new server forum is dead talking about Administration staff, no response to people who ask for help. Moreoever every second topic is advertisement for some other server and those topic are not deleted. You are talking about olympiad like it's main thing why server has no pvp. Last server was dead b4 even first heroes, so look for other stuff that have to be fixed. I have 2 advice like turn off donate for most stuff for 2-3 weeks. Also ban botters coz that jail for 3h its pure joke. I can even help u make it easier by telling top botting spots which is most DV spots (Leech/Gem dragons especially), Most LOA spots (Kariks,Bridge especially), SOA, Anomic Founder.

we are not opening servers every 2 weeks, maybe every 2-3 months, you should check better before you say such bullshits, consider yourself warned.

8 hours ago, admin said:

we are not opening servers every 2 weeks, maybe every 2-3 months, you should check better before you say such bullshits, consider yourself warned.

What i meant is that your servers can't stay alive for even 2 weeks. You just take advantage of servers starts where most donate comes and stop caring for it till next one. People don't even bother to play more coz they know that next server is going to be open soon again. So what we have after 2 weeks of server start? 3-4 pt vs 3-4 pt max at epics which is called mass pvp?

Posted (edited)

When you find server with 2-3 or more sides and that pvp's at epics we can talk,until then enjoy ur game!

Edited by EyeWitness

53 minutes ago, EyeWitness said:

When you find server with 2-3 or more sides and that pvp's at epics we can talk,until then enjoy ur game!

What is your point? Every server have at least 2 sides otherwise there would be no pvp at all. Tbh i prefer to see server with 2 good organized sides, no need more of those randoms clans like Remedy, WoW.

Peace :)

Instead of increasing period from 1 week to 2 weeks it would be better to just decrease amount of fights from 100 to 60. That way people will have more time for farming. and clan actions. With 2 weeks period, 80% of people won't fight during the 1st week, and olympiad will look dead.

There won't be any Olympiad at start. We will announce shortly when the oly period will start.

On 01.05.2018 at 12:31 AM, admin said:

Last server was opened on 28th of March, so 1.5 month.