Sign in to follow this  
Vourinnen

Slower reuse with faster bow

I've been using Shyeed's bow (grade A) which has "Very slow" speed. With it i have 565 attack spd. (Full buffed). Recently i have aquired a Vesper Thrower (S grade) which has "Slow" speed. and with it, i have 729 attack speed (full buffed). But nevertheless with Vesper Thrower (a faster bow than Shyeed's) i have a (waaaay) slower reuse time. That means, i throw arrows at a slower rithm. Can you please look into this?

Thank you!

On 21.05.2018 г. at 8:29 PM, Vourinnen said:

I've been using Shyeed's bow (grade A) which has "Very slow" speed. With it i have 565 attack spd. (Full buffed). Recently i have aquired a Vesper Thrower (S grade) which has "Slow" speed. and with it, i have 729 attack speed (full buffed). But nevertheless with Vesper Thrower (a faster bow than Shyeed's) i have a (waaaay) slower reuse time. That means, i throw arrows at a slower rithm. Can you please look into this?

Thank you!

its total shit nerfed atk spd and now nerfed heal on sr

Posted (edited)

Archers really need a little boost. I have vesper thrower+6 full attribute, duel might SA. full vesper noble lvl 7 attributes(300-400 resist everything). full buff. The only thing left to get is PVP belt (which is only +5% pvp damage). And I crit max 2800 on robe, lights 2k, heavy 1.5k. Doombringers somehow hit me for 5-6k. and grand khavatari and gladiators close to that. I literally have nothing left to boost in terms of attack, other than queen ant and baium which is impossible. Class - HE.

Edited by Nagibator