Mana Potion Change?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Mana Potion Question

• Make Mana Potion to give 200 Mana / Second for 12 seconds, total 1200 Mana.
    • Keep Mana Potion Like this and i come with proof why to be like this
    • Make Mana Potion to give 300 Mana / Second for 10 seconds, total 3000 Mana

We want to make the game more competitive since we have REAL PTS values that we are 100% sure about anything regarding High Five, we want to ask first about Mana Potion.

Currently gives 1000 Mana / 10 Seconds.

So what we want to do?

is to make mana to be like HP potion, to give 200 Mana every second for 12 seconds. total 2400 Mana, in this way there will come balance on mass pvp, on group vs group and so on.

Think Clever and come with an answer.

I dont accept Post from players who have intention to BOT or players who speak about farming. WE SPEAK NOW ABOUT PVP.

38 minutes ago, adidas said:

200mana/second 12 sec= 2400mana :D get back to uni  :D

So what is your opinion?

How do I unvote? I clicked 1st option not intentionally... I prefer like it is now 1000mp/10s, because the other 2 options are just too OP..

You know what is the funniest part of all these vote polls on forum u make? That is 15+/- people decides server features... You show IG online 10k+ you show Forum online 100+ (reality is like 10% of them coz rest 90% only joined it once but u still keep them as active users to make more numbers). So how comes when you make vote polls only few people makes vote?

should stay like it is now.. or even decrease.... if u added more mp it would make bishops and mages much better in pvp.. arcane shield would be much more op and bishops could spam heals all day long

Posted (edited)

+1 decrease mana pots 

(And no I don't play fighter)

Edited by Shinobi61